To avoid being charged at your renewal date, be sure to cancel your subscription or trial at least 24 hours beforehand.
If you subscribed using your credit card, follow this step:
- To cancel your Self-Care Digital Therapy plan, please complete this form.
If you purchased your subscription from the Apple App Store, follow these steps:
- Using your iPhone or iPad, from the home screen click on Settings.
- Click on Apple ID at the top of the page.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- You may be asked to confirm your selection. (If it says "Select an option to resubscribe," you're already unsubscribed from your subscription.)
- After making your changes, press Done.
If you have any trouble completing these steps, visit the Apple website for further help, as Youper cannot manage these subscriptions for you.
If you purchased your subscription from the Google Play Store, follow these steps:
- Go to Play Store.
- Under Subscriptions find Youper.
- Click Cancel Subscription then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.
Youper’s subscription model is a yearly recurring charge and the billing period begins from the time of registration. Youper reserves the right not to refund any prepaid amounts due to cancellations.