Once you sign up with Youper and finish your initial mental health assessment, if you are eligible for Youper services, you will be prompted to schedule your first video or phone visit with your provider. We aim to keep wait times as short as possible, typically less than 3 days.
Articles in this section
- Mandatory Assessment questionnaire
- What if I can’t make an appointment right away?
- Can I just get AI Therapy and digital tools? Is there a plan that does not include meeting with a doctor?
- Who are the Youper therapy coaches?
- Does Youper have therapists?
- What does each membership cover?
- Why do I have to upload a picture of my face or my government-issued photo ID?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is there a commitment?