No, you don’t need a prescription to use Youper. You can see a medical provider through Youper, and he or she will evaluate you and discuss with you the best treatment and medication plan for you.
Articles in this section
- What if I can’t make an appointment right away?
- Can I just get AI Therapy and digital tools? Is there a plan that does not include meeting with a doctor?
- Who are the Youper therapy coaches?
- Does Youper have therapists?
- What does each membership cover?
- Why do I have to upload a picture of my face or my government-issued photo ID?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Is there a commitment?
- Can I use insurance?