Inside the Youper app:
- Check if Youper daily reminders are enabled (Me > Settings Icon > Daily Reminders)
- If enabled, try to disable, save, and enable again setting up 3 minutes after your current time.
- Close the app and wait the time setup.
- If you didn’t receive the message, follow the next steps.
Some Android devices have a setting that prevents many apps from triggering notifications when the app is not active. This function needs to be turned on so we can send you push notifications. A simple solution is to check your phone and see if this functionality is enabled.
- Devices with Marshmallow OS or above (Android 6.0+): Settings > Battery > Battery Optimization. Make sure Youper is on the list of apps excluded from optimization.
- Samsung: Several Samsung smartphones have issues with Notification Settings, here are some articles to help you:
- Huawei: System settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps > enable Youper.
- Lenovo: Settings > Power Manager > Background app management > flip Allow auto-start for Youper.
- OnePlus: Settings> Apps > gear icon > Apps Auto-launch > enable Youper.
- Oppo: Security Center > Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager > allowYouper.
- Samsung: Settings > Security > Auto-start Management > Set Youper to “Allowed”. Also, you will need to exclude Youper from any of the battery optimization features on your device. For that go to Settings > Battery > disable battery optimization for Youper as well as checking to make sure the Restrict background data setting is disabled.
- Vivo: Manager > App Manager > Autostart manager > allowYouper.
- Xiaomi: Security > Permissions > Autostart > make sure Youper is enabled.
If none of this helps, go to Settings > Apps > Select Youper > Battery > then choose optimization and disable battery optimization.
If your device is not on the list try to search for “push notifications not working” + add your phone brand or operating system name.
- My notifications are not working
- How can I receive push notifications?
- I’ve never received my daily reminders